Terms and conditions of the Portal
Terms and conditions of the portal www.altron.net
Terms and Conditions for Using the www.altron.net Portal
The Altron Group and its legal components Altron, a.s., Altron Business Solutions, a.s. a Altron Group, a.s. sets rules and conditions for the use of the portal www.altron.net (hereinafter referred to as "Altron" and "Rules").
The portal for the purposes of these Rules shall mean the web pages accessible from the address www.altron.net and product and subpages (hereafter “Portal”).
The owner and operator of the website www.altron.net forming the Portal is Altron, which is consistent with the Act. no. 121/2000 Coll. of the Copyright Act, who is authorized to exercise proprietary rights to this website (hereinafter the “Operator”). The operator holds all copyrights to the content posted by the Operator on the Portal pages, including text, page design, technical drawings, graphics, illustrations on these pages, as well as the selection and arrangement of files contained on the pages of the Portal and product subpages.
The rights and obligations of the Operator and the users of the Portal is subject to these Rules. These Rules apply to all persons who visit the Portal (hereinafter “Users”). Users express consent to these Rules by entering any of the Operator’s websites accessible through this portal and uses any information posted on the websites accessible via the Portal. To use the services provided through the Portal, the Rules and Policies of ALTRON also apply, or as the case may be for special conditions for the relevant service if they exist. Reference to specific conditions, if for a particular service, are always positioned at the provision of a specific service.
The publication of any data or information on www.altron.net, with the exception of these rules, will not be considered a legal act towards creating a legal relationship between the Operator and the User, unless expressly stated otherwise.
Entirety and updating information
The Operator makes every effort to ensure that the information on this portal has been updated and are regularly maintained and inspected. However, the Operator cannot guarantee the accuracy, correctness and topicality of the entire contents. The information published on the Portal provides basic information about the range of products, services and activities of the Operator of a general informational purposes. For complete and updated information about specific products, services and activities, please contact the Operator at the Operator’s Call Centre.
The Operator reserves the right to amend and modify the information without prior notice.
Operator Responsibility for the Content
The Operator is responsible for the content posted and kept available for use on the website within the Portal. The Operator is not responsible for foreign content, which mediates access. The Operator is not responsible for the content placed within the Portal if this content is not known, or if it is not technically feasible and reasonable to prevent its use.
Therefore, the Operator does not accept any responsibility especially for:
- for advertising or any other form of promotion conducted by any third party via the Operator’s Portal.
- on the content of messages exchanged between Portal Users via the Portal.
- content on websites belonging to third parties that can be visited via the Operator’s Portal.
- links to third party sites placed on the Portal.
The Operator may at any time remove any content on the Portal, which is in conflict with Czech law, good morals, threatens public order, or which do not correspond to the interests of the Operator. In particular, is entitled to remove deceptive and false content, content encroaching on the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, the content of which is against human dignity, discriminatory in terms of religion, creed, race, or sex, or which promotes violence or any other unlawful conduct.
User internet Access to the Portal
The User agrees that when using this portal they will be governed by the applicable laws of the Czech Republic, will always act in accordance with good manners and the rules of fair trade and with these Rules shall not harm the reputation and rights of the Operator or other Users.
The User undertakes, in particular, not to:
- use as whole or individual parts of the Portal other than for personal use i.e. especially not in excess of their needs copy, download and distribute content from the Portal pages.
- interfere in any way without the consent of the contents or technical nature of Portal pages.
- interfere with the security of this Portal,
- interfere with other Users and in any way block them fro m using the Portal.
- use the Portal for sending out unsolicited messages (spam) or chain messages.
- send this portal messages containing viruses or any dangerous or harmful programs.
- create false messages (fake) for the purpose of falsifying a sender’s identity, or attempt to penetrate the other Users.
- attempt to gain access to the pages of this Portal, which are excluded from public use.
- spread on the pages of this Portal any messages or material breaching legislation of the Czech Republic, good morals or public order or endangering their content not corresponding to the Operator’s interests. They especially undertake not to disseminate misleading or false reports or materials, materials which infringe the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, which are against the dignity, the content of which is discriminatory in terms of religion, creed, race, gender, and which promote violence or any other unlawful conduct.
Browsing the Portal and Protecting Personal User Data
Access to and use of the site www.altron.net is free.
Access to the www.altron.net website may be wholly or partially subject to the provision of certain personal data by the Operator within the meaning of the Act. no. 101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection. The Administrator undertakes to handle such data in accordance with applicable law and use them only to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose for which personal data are obtained so as to avoid any injury to persons whom the data concern.
Altron, a.s.; Altron Business Solutions, a.s.; Altron Group, a.s.
Novodvorská 994/138 Praha 4,
tel: 261 309 1111
The Council for Radio and Television Broadcasting is the supervisory authority over the provision of audio-visual media services that can be part of the Portal.
Portal usage rules are valid and effective on the day of its publication. The moment of publication is considered to be the moment that the Regulations in the footer of the website Operator accessible from the Portal.
These Rules are subject to change or supplement only by the Operator. The Operator is entitled to change the Rules at any time. The Operator shall notify the change to the rules on the website portal. Users express agreement to the new rules by continuing to use this Portal.
In case of discrepancy between the Czech and English versions of any information on the website of the Portal, the Czech version is valid.