A data center is a specific space (building) that is specially designed for locating computer systems
and related components. It serves to ensure the operation of applications and services provided
via its ICT infrastructure.
A data center, mainly its critical operations (technological) infrastructure, has to be reliable,
efficient and scalable. It has to provide maximum availability and security
for the systems and applications it runs.
Would you like to know more? Download our Data Center leaflet.
Life-cycle for caring for a data center
We offer comprehensive care - from design to implementation on to ensuring data center operations, services and maintenance.
The full life-cycle for data center care includes the following:
- consulting, strategy, audits
- feasibility studies, project documentation, external project review/examination
- construction/build-out, investor representation, project management, launch of operations, test operations
- data center operations, service and maintenance
- certification of project documentation, objects, ensuring operations
It is possible to implement data centers in various forms across all business sectors:
- data centers operated for one's own needs (corporate)
- data centers for the public administration (govt. bodies)
- data centers for security forces and for units providing critical state infrastructure
- data centers for third-party services – co-location, housing, hosting, cloud
- telecommunications nodes – MSC, BSC, peering centers
- Mobile DC – mobile data centers and server rooms in container format
- Mini DC – server rooms for SMEs
- Micro DC – standing (upright) data center / data racks for SMBs