Bank of Oman is the main banking institution of the Oman Sultanate based in the capital city of Muscat. A tender was announced for implementing services connected with critical datacentre infrastructure in 2014, in which ALTRON participated. The services are supposed to be provided for the duration of three years under the contract. The solution is being supplied in accordance with client requirements by the ALTRON Company which takes care of a datacentre with 800 kW IT output.
To provide team with excellent profile and guarantee 24x7 On-Site Critical Facility Management Services for TIER IV Data Centre Facility for Central Bank of Oman. Uninterruptable and the highest quality service.
- Full-Time On-Site Critical Facility Management Services provided by a dedicated team of Altron’s Engineers
- AIMAN Solution Deployment to manage, monitor and optimize ongoing Data Center Operation
- PUE Reduction by 60% utilizing Altron’s tested methods and experience
- Periodic CFD Analysis to support IT’s expanding requirements and proactively manage HW deployments
- Energy Savings up to 30% on Monthly Basis