Consultacy of mirror and disaster recovery strategy for Raiffeisen Bank International datacentre in Austria and Ukraine.
Raiffeisen Bank International is a leading corporate and investment bank in 15 countries of CEE area with 52 700 employes and 14.8 million customers.
To consult and advise client on strategy about 2 corporate regional Data Centres in Austria and in Kiev, covering Easter Europe branches. Align DC strategy with Mirror / Disaster Recovery Data Centre in Ukraine that would meet its stringent requirements.
- ICT Load: 1.8 + 1.8 MW
- White space 900 + 900 sqm
- Availability: TIER III
- PUE: 1.19
- “ALTRON has completed numerous projects for Raiffeisen Bank in the CEE region over a number of years, we have always been impressed by the results of their work, their approach“ Head of Operation, Mr. Gunter Kock.
- Experienced team to assess and analyse the preselected locations and come up with report to map out all possible variants to recommend the best solution for client, secondly conduct design works to latest industry standards to meet availability, efficiency and resiliency parameters
- Altron regional experience – in-house team in Europe close to client and Ukraine close to secondary site
- Using best practise to meet very agressive deadlines