Configure your needs
- A strong level of integrity, dedication and loyalty
- Attitude to work on long-term projects, results oriented and self-motivated
- A sharp person with clear development potential
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurship and business acumen are key factors
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications or training
- MBA Degree is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in industry
- Minimum 2-3 years in position with direct responsibility for P&L
- Effective communication at all levels.
- Enthusiastic business leader.
- Computer literacy with Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- A full clean driving license.
- English native or bilingual proficiency.
Short introduction to Role
ALTRON ME is established system integrator with currently employing 10 staff and delivering some flagship projects in UAE and region. Beside the ongoing government contract Altron has delivered various design & build DC projects, Professional Services projects, DC operation an and currently bidding for other design and build mission critical facilities projects in our industry.
- The role is client facing and so daily contact with clients is a big part of a Sales Manager job, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential.
- Sales Manager will be responsible for managing his / her Sales Pipeline within territory. This involves taking responsibility for meeting targets in terms of revenue, profit, and invoiced revenues and quality targets that will be initially shared with regional office.
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business plan are tasks a sales Manager have to deliver.
- Bi-weekly sales meeting and reporting
- Monthly & quarterly sales report
- A Second major part of the of Sales Manager will be partially responsible for business development of new account along with senior management
- a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports
- Sales Manager Experience is essential for working in this job.
- excellent existing network in industry, consultants, contractors, services providers, and of course networking skills.
- must fully understand the products and services provided by Altron company.
- to be able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- need to be sensitive to cultural differences.
Contact person: HR Director – Pavel Šebek, +420 603 174 067