General Terms and Conditions
By continuing to use this website, you acknowledge that you accept the General Terms and Conditions outlined below. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must leave this website immediately.
If you have any questions or complaints, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Material Ownership and License Terms
This website and the materials therein are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws worldwide and are owned or licensed by Altron, a.s. and/or by third parties. You are permitted to display the materials on this website on a computer or mobile phone screen. You may download and print a copy for your personal use if you do not modify or remove any content or part of the website without our consent. Moreover, you may not alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices.
By visiting this website, you agree not to use this website or any material on it for the following:
- Any unlawful purpose or violation of applicable law.
- Commercial use without our prior written consent.
- Targeted behaviour or behaviour that would show a bad or misleading impression of our company, our employees or our services.
- Use, upload or broadcast.
- Any material that is defamatory; abusive; obscene; or otherwise illegal; that offends or causes anxiety to a person; that may affect or violate the rights of any other person.
- Any device, software, component or mechanism that may interfere with the proper functioning of this website or our systems.
- Do anything that disrupts or disconnects the operation of this website or our service.
- Support or allow others to do any of the above.
Suitability of Materials
We give no warranty that the materials provided and available on our website are suitable for your requirements or that they will be safe, free from errors or viruses. We are not responsible for these materials.
This website is provided free of charge and we cannot guarantee that it will operate without interruption or error. We reserve the right to change, suspend or remove all or any part of the website at any time without notice or obligation.
Internet transmissions are never completely private and secure, and there is a risk. Therefore, any message or information you send us from this website may be intercepted and potentially read by others. We will not be liable for any transmissions you send to us, and you do so solely at your own risk.
Links from Websites
From time to time, we may provide links from this website to other websites that are owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only, and we have no control or responsibility over them.
Accuracy of Information
We make sure that all information available on our website is correct. Output information is evolving over time, and the information we put on the site may become outdated. We reserve the right to change this information at any time. Any newsletters, blogs, or other units providing information were created for general interest only and do not replace specific expert advice and should not be used as such.
Exclusion of Liability
Altron, a.s. does not warrant or confirm that the material on this website is correct, complete or up to date, or that this website will be free from defects or viruses.
Nothing contained on these pages should be construed as legal, financial or expert advice. Detailed expert advice should be provided before any action is taken on the basis of any information or material contained on this website.
Responsibility for Our Mistakes
We are not liable for any loss or damage in the contract, negligence or otherwise when:
- This does not violate the legal obligation we have against you.
- This loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of such a violation.
- Any loss or damage (or increase in losses or damage) is the result of a violation of these Terms of Service by you.
- Nothing in these General Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Nothing in these General Terms and Conditions will affect your legal rights.
Third Party Rights
Nothing in these General Terms and Conditions is granted and is not intended for the benefit of any third party. A person who is not a party to these General Terms and Conditions has no right to enforce them.
Any delay or decision not to enforce rights under these General Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver of the right to do so. It shall also not affect rights in accordance with any subsequent infringement.
These General Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of the Czech Republic and each of us hereby undertakes to the unreserved jurisdiction of the Czech courts.
We reserve the right to change these General Terms and Conditions at any time. When a new version is posted on this page, it will immediately take effect.
If you use this website after the General Terms and Conditions have been changed, you agree to be bound by the new General Terms and Conditions.