Dear Business Partners,
First of all, let me wish you good health and a lot of patience in these difficult times, which I believe we can deal with together. In recent days, all of us have been intensely affected by government regulations to limit the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
I would like to personally assure you that we are doing everything in our power to prevent activity restrictions not only on our employees, but also on our subcontractors and supplies. However, the primary goal is to ensure the health of our employees and to protect the environment in which we perform our services on your premises.
Following the declaration of an emergency in the Czech Republic, we implemented the following measures:
- Home office for employees who can work remotely
- Minimum of face-to-face meetings and contact between people in the workplace
- Use of online tools for our meetings or meetings with external partners
- Minimal public transport use or stays in places with increased concentration of people
- Strict adherence to government regulations
- Use of masks, gloves and increased emphasis on hygiene in general
- Creation of emergency plans for customers, where we provide 24/7 operation by our employees
- We regularly evaluate the development of the situation and prepare for possible scenarios in order to ensure the maximum availability of our services according to contractual agreements or as it is customary to you, our clients.
All these measures aim to maintain the quality of our work and the outcomes you are used to. We continue with standard working hours, employment and resource allocation according to agreed schedules and plans. Please understand that in the current situation we cannot meet in person to the extent that we have so far. It is a risk neither of us wants to take. As soon as the situation returns to normal, we will inform you immediately.
Should you need to prepare for possible situations with us or discuss change of priorities, do not hesitate to contact us, we will try to find common solutions.
Once again, we wish you good health and a lot of strength in the coming weeks.
Ing. Martin Souček
CEO, company director