Our CFM service, in combination with its own dedicated team of experienced operations managers, operators and certified service technicians, significantly reduces the client’s internal demands on the capacity and expertise of their own data center operational support staff, thus enabling client cost optimization.
The basis of the service is a combination of service programs that combine regular preventive maintenance and breakdown service, with operational support and reporting.
A key part of the service is a continuous remote monitoring service based on comprehensive data center monitoring through its own ALTRIX platform.
The remote monitoring service can be supplemented by the Virtual Operator service, which is used for the detection, management and resolution of incidents and for the management of operational conditions, which also includes regular reporting. Part of this service is the use of a data center management system on the ALTRIX platform.
- Continuous monitoring, 24/7 supervision and support
- Electronic registration and management of all incidents (Ticketing)
- Change management, requirements and problem management
- Regular operational audits
- Capacity planning and management
- Activity plans – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually
- Operational and escalation plans
- Operation logs, event logs
- Training plans – internal, external
- Safety procedures