Implementation of second stage of establishing a datacentre at CETIN’s premises in Chodov in Prague (former Telefónica O2). Launching six new data rooms.
The ALTRON Company conceptually completed the second phase of datacentre construction, commissioning six new halls in Prague - Chodov.
- Extensions to AC and DC power systems in the spirit of the earlier of sophisticated concepts for the gradual expansion of the datacentre
- Installation of related support technology
- Performance of installation works in such a way that their performance could not influence existing operations
- Delivery of backup sources (UPS), a third generator set, DC poser supply sources and inverters and their integration into the system
Added Value of the Solution
- PROMAN™ monitoring system extended by the newly installed technologies, data rooms incorporated under nonstop remote control by the ALTRON Company
- The ALTRON Company has been cooperating with this customer for a long time, providing complex services of critical facility management (CFM) for the whole period of its existence.
Launching six new rooms at a new multifunction complex in the city of Prague became another important milestone of our successful mutual partnership.