OOREDOO is a leading international communications company that provides mobile and fixed telephone lines, broadband Internet and corporate management services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses in the markets of the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-oriented company, OOREDOO manages the idea of enriching people’s lives and believe that companies can stimulate a person’s life using communication and help people reach their full potential. OOREDOO, formerly known as Qtel Group, has 114 million customers earning 9.3 billion US dollars.
To deliver Peer Review of local designers and commit to delivery of The Uptime Institute TIER III certification for design documentation. Contract extended to full end to end design engineering services.
- ICT Load: 1.890 MW
- Number of racks: 270
- Availability: TIER III
- PUE: 1.55
- Leading process and establishing client requirements and project parameters as per industry standards
- Advisory to overall OOREDOO DC strategy
- Gap Analysis / Peer review report
- Experience in communication with principal authority UTI = astonishing delivery time
- Optimization and enhancement of existing design
- Re-design of the concept design to meet TUI TIER III concurrently maintainable criteria
- Program definition of DC objective that shall be maintained throughout the all project stages
- Vendor and material schedule
- End to end consulting and professional services