Czech Airlines and their partners provide connections from the capital city of Prague to important destinations in Europe and Asia. Czech Airlines operate only central airports and can thus transport passengers to their target points comfortably and quickly. The company belongs to a network of twenty international airlines, the SkyTeam alliance. Thanks to being a member in the alliance, but also through cooperation with other partner airlines under code sharing, Czech Airlines can offer their customers a wide choice of destinations, frequencies and more connectivity throughout the world.
The company required a new Datacentre implementation in its office building.
The ALTRON company built a project based on delivering an OptiStructure™ solution and related services:
- processing and delivery of solution design
- processing of project documentation
- provision of project implementation
- project management
- ordering and delivering the technology itself
Added Value of the Solution
- Full-scope delivery of technology infrastructure including necessary construction adjustments and monitoring system has been provided by the ALTRON Company
- ALTRON solved specific demands placed on air conditioning for the stipulated atypical space
- The full operation of the building into a modern datacentre, built on the highest level of security and reliability, with very high availability and supply services
- Remote monitoring is being implemented on the platform of our own PROMAN™ system
- Complete technological infrastructure support is monitored by the ALTRON control centre.