Construction of the new technology centre in the city of Odessa was solved by the largest Ukrainian mobile operator from the Telenor and Alfa Group with more than 25 million customers in 2014. ALTRON delivered professional services related to the preparing and implementing the project, which is ready for IT technology with an output of 2.2 MW and stocking up to 600 racks. The datacentre is in the TIERIII category.
- Technology infrastructure engineering and design coordination
- Investor representation during project implementation including testing, certification and putting into operation
- Introduction of a new strategy of constructing critical infrastructure processes
- ready solution for future development in terms of availability, capacity and security
- Achievement of low energy PUE level – 1,5